Monday, June 29, 2009

From Bee Camo to an Orange Jumpsuit

The awesome Michael Jackson picture in my post from Friday has caught the attention of the No Fun Police, who happen to be located in France. Google Translate helped me decipher a code (also known as "French") that exposed me as the thief I am!

Although I've removed the photo in question from the blog, I'm scared. Every voice in the hall sounds like that of a shrewd detective named Pierre. Now that I'm a marked woman, I might as well confess. I can't live in fear anymore! Okay, here it goes...

Dear Pierre,

I didn't mean to steal your picture of still-black Michael Jackson, looking genuinely content in an awesome tan cardigan, to post on the day of his tragic death. I just wanted to remember him at his best, and remind others that may have been put off by the whole alleged pedophile thing of the joy that his music brought to so many people. In that particular photo, Michael's smile reminds even his most ardent nemesis of the insecure little boy tough-loved to stardom by Joe Jackson, father/manager, who, as a punishment, made the entire Jackson 5 move bricks from one side of the yard to the other, (according to the movie.)

Please forgive me. Every single photograph on this blog, with the exception of happy Michael, was taken with my own trusty Cannon Rebel. Lo siento! Fuzzybuzzness is a serious publication that cannot, no, scratch that, will not be tarnished by allegations of wrongdoing.

Sincerely,
Cara

P.S. I have purchased Internet Copyright for Dummies, the gold standard in this country, to prevent any future misunderstandings from occurring. I plan to commence reading immediately after I finish Tattletale: An Autobiography, which, if I'm not mistaken, was written by you, no?

4 comments:

  1. Last week I saw a woman reading 'Pleasing your Man for Dummies' on the subway during rush hour. I challenge you to find a more desperate scene than that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 03, 2009

    Nothing beats "The Idiot's Guide to Beanie Babies" in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracks me up. I love your Fuzzybuzzness!

    I believe you can include a link to the photograph in question in your blog without repercussions of this sort.

    ReplyDelete